The Bridge

Movies, Albums, Games, whatever. Tell us what you thought!
Minute
Sublime Prince of teh Royal Sekrut Strat

The Bridge

Post by Minute » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:44 pm

So I noticed this got picked up for a 2nd season. I hadn't watched any of it so I thought I'd give it a go.

Starts out fairly slow & boring. Honestly thought it was going to suck because it seems like they are setting it up to be too much about how weird this girl is.
I struggled through the first 3 & it finally started picking up.
By episode 5 I was drawn in pretty good.

On episode 6 now & it keeps getting better. It isn't a show to show type. It's a long standing story that keeps unfolding.

Anyway, I haven't watched it all but it looks good & I'd recommend it. Make sure you keep watching though because if you're like me the first few episodes are going to make you want to stop.
Fallakin Kuvari wrote:Because laws that require voters to have an ID (Something they are required to have anyway) are bad.... :roll:

Alluveal
vagina boob

Re: The Bridge

Post by Alluveal » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Agh, now I feel bad having given up after 2 episodes and deleted them all off my DVR.

Minute
Sublime Prince of teh Royal Sekrut Strat

Post by Minute » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 am

I'll let you know if it continues to stay good. Can't blame you though Allu. First few are not only odd but pretty boring too. Had I not just had ample time on my hands & nothing to watch I would have too. So far it has made a strong come back though.
Fallakin Kuvari wrote:Because laws that require voters to have an ID (Something they are required to have anyway) are bad.... :roll:

Alluveal
vagina boob

Post by Alluveal » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 am

It's on the same channel as the Americans, right? I was kind of expecting that, but was disappointed. I did like the sheriff from Mexico, though.