Sleepy Hollow \)

Movies, Albums, Games, whatever. Tell us what you thought!
Minute
Sublime Prince of teh Royal Sekrut Strat

Sleepy Hollow \)

Post by Minute » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:43 am

LOL. What a pile of shit. It wasn't even watchable before it got completely stupid but when the Headless Horseman ditched his axe & got the explosive shelled shotgun & assault rifle they basically just wrote themselves a cancellation. Seriously, who fucking green lit this project? LOL
Fallakin Kuvari wrote:Because laws that require voters to have an ID (Something they are required to have anyway) are bad.... :roll:

Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Re: Sleepy Hollow \)

Post by Harlowe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 am

Wellllll, I guess I'm not even going to waste my time on this one! Thanks for being the guinea pig!

Minute
Sublime Prince of teh Royal Sekrut Strat

Post by Minute » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Harlowe wrote:Wellllll, I guess I'm not even going to waste my time on this one! Thanks for being the guinea pig!
Feel free to give it a go. You & Lulu like some cray stuff so maybe it'll be your thing. It didn't get as terrible ratings as I would have expected, but I expect that is largely due to being the first new show out after a dead summer.
Fallakin Kuvari wrote:Because laws that require voters to have an ID (Something they are required to have anyway) are bad.... :roll:

Alluveal
vagina boob

Post by Alluveal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Like Under the Dome, I didn't hate it.

The guy was hot.
The girl was hot.
The witch was hot.

It moved SUPER FAST, like . . . . Lost Girl, "Wow, I'm just so accepting of all this new mythology and lore and will spend a total of 3 minutes questioning it!"

It's a definite contrast from Grimm in that you don't spend 2 seasons trying to "keep Julia from knowing I'm a Grimm and my best buddy's a blutbat."

I'm giving it another few episodes.

Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Post by Harlowe » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:40 am

Hmmm.....I might have to check it out if you're giving it a shot Lulu. :D

Alluveal
vagina boob

Post by Alluveal » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:42 am

Harlowe, it's up there with Lost Girl in regard to pacing and such, but not quite as "fun," if that makes sense. Creepy factor kind of makes up for that.

And you get to see Clancy Brown. :)

Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Post by Harlowe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:08 am

It's definitely "fast-food" entertainment (like Lost Girl, Grimm, Arrow, Supernatural etc), but sometimes that's what you want. I'll give it a few more definitely.

So far, it's not as bad as Beauty & the Beast (utterly unwatchable), so that's something.