Miyu/Aleathis/Falundir/Alake

Where we bitch about retard n00bs - online and offline.
EQ2
Apprentice n00b

Miyu/Aleathis/Falundir/Alake

Post by EQ2 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:56 pm

Ok some background music pls<<<<

First off when EQ2 realeased alot of members from Watchers and others were asked by this guy to join Permafrost server and start a guild called Legacy. We had big hopes for the guild lots of close friends and fellow players over the years teamed up behind this guy. Everything was good and dandy until the holidays all of a sudden no officers no leader to be found anywhere..Just vanished.. A story was given that everyone had RL stuff to follow.Vacation to oregon,New job with IBM blah blah.Low and behold that was not the truth.Instead of fessing up to his lack of abilities to lead or i guess the lack of testosterone his itsy bitsy balls could actually produce <btw they make patches to fix that>,but o guess ya need a job with health insurance to actually buy it..Anyways turned out he had started an alt with the intentions of ditching his so called creation and leaving his friends high and dry with no real intention of returning... now i give ya the need copy and pasteys Enjoy:)

Aleathis@Oggok
N/A

Aleathis@Oggok

Reply 1 of 6

Viewed 197 times

Using the forum we used in my EQ1 guild to make things easier to read. I have also submitted an application via email as requested. I look forward to getting to know everyone I have yet to speak with ^^.

Character Information

First Name: Aleathis

Adv Class: Bruiser

Adv Level: 38

TS Class: Alchemist

TS Level: 32

Player Information

Email: cjs27@ameritech.net

Started playing EQII: Nov 8th 2004

Playtimes: Midday thru early morning CST.

Net Connection Speed: DSL

CPU: 2.4ghz Intel

Video Card: ATI 9600PRO Atlantis

Entry Checklist

Level 38: Yes

Class open for recruitment: Yes

Available for raids: Yes

Can handle 24+ person raids without lag: Yes

Worn EB: Yes

Ability to shrink: Yes (eyes)

Prepared for a long duration recruitment period: Yes

Supporting Information

Previous Guilds and reasons for leaving:

EQ1 – Watchers of Brell Serilis. Watchers is an end game raiding guild focused on bleeding edge content. I am still a member of Watchers in EQ1 but I am retired. I have been with Watchers for many years from Velious to Anguish of Omens.

EQ2 – Allegiance of Oggok. I was a member of Allegiance for a short period of a week. While I have nothing bad to say about the guild or it’s members, their play style just did not suit me and I decided to move on.

Previous raid experience:

With Watchers I was the primary raid puller as a Bard and also the class leader. I have raided **bleep** never everything from old world to Anguish. In EQ2 I have done a few of the mini-raids from BSV to RoF style events.

Why do you want to join Vengeance?

During my time on Oggok I have been patiently watching guilds to find the proper fit for me. I am very much a power gamer and very used to being on the edge of content. Vengeance seems to best fit my play style and I feel I have a lot to offer the guild in many different areas. I know quite a few people in the guild and some have become good friends. I drilled these poor friends on the guild when I became interested in joining and one of the key things they mentioned was Vengeance is a very low drama guild compared to what they are used to, this is very important to me.

Why would Vengeance want you to join?

I am a very dedicated player who enjoys pushing my class beyond its limits. I take pride in working towards being the absolute best of my class and take no shortcuts to achieve it. In EQ1 I was the top Bard of my server when I retired. I developed many different successful strategies for raid mobs from the old CT to Quarm and Uqua/Inktuka. I greatly enjoy helping my friends and guild in any way I possibly can from advice to gear to assisting in quests. It is this type of people that I believe to be in Vengeance and that is why I wish to call it home.

Other comments:

Incase anyone is curious you will see me listed as being in a guild titled Army of Me on the eq2players site. This is not an actual guild and lives up to it’s name due to the fact only I am in it ^^. I created the guild with the sole purpose of gathering status from heritage quests instead of losing it while unguilded. The only reason I am only lv 38/32 is due to the fact I started on Permafrost and leveled a zerker to 32, assassin to 25, and weaponsmith to 34 before jumping to Oggok to play with some RL friends (who just happened to quit 8P).

Message Edited by Aleathis@Oggok on 02-07-2005 01:28 AM
02-07-2005 01:26 AM

Add This Message to My Bookmarks
Add This Message to My Subscriptions
Highlight This Message
Print This Message
Print to End (Max 50)
E-Mail this Message to a Friend
Report Abuse to a Moderator

Reply Reply

Re: Application for Aleathis
Options Options
Crimsontidex@Permafrost
N/A

Crimsontidex@Permafrost

Reply 2 of 6

Viewed 147 times

Not to be the bearer of bad news or what not....but quite a few things are missing from this application.

Notably absent was your guild history. I didnt notice where it mentioned you were not only in Legacy, but you were the guild leader of Legacy on Permafrost. You hurt alot of members here man. We have known you as your bard on Brell, some of us played with you on Leviathan in FF11 , and they we agree to join Enshadowed and Watchers from Brell ( top guilds and friendly rivals ) to form our " Legacy" we were going to have on Permafrost. Many of us even formed together on Beta 1 and had planned on a great future for all involved when old friendships would be united on Everquest 2.

You betrayed alot of people bro. Many of the ones you hurt had known you for 4+ years from Brell. You never told your guild you were server transferring and leaving the guild to die....Some of us broke off and formed our own guild when it was apparent you were not coming back. However alot of the old Watchers stuck around in Legacy waiting for you to return, even after you server xfered, you lied to your guild members and said you have a job touring the country working on computers and would lack the playtime for a lil bit. During all of this, a member of your guild felt kinda bad that you were playing with a " subpar" computer and even sent you spare parts they had to help you.

We are not mad you moved, not mad you xfered, not mad you left at all. What peeps are bothered by is the way you went about it, the way you lied to close friends, they way you strung your old guild along like you were coming back, they way you said you couldnt play ...but by further investigation on eq2 players and the official soe board, we could come to the conclusion that was a lie.

You have hurt close friends that you were guilded with in Watchers and you betrayed the friends / acquaintances you had with Enshadowed. We all came together when EQ2 started to come together, united, because we all knew each other, we all enjoyed each others company, we all enjoyed the old mob racing etc .. from Brell.
What was supposed to be a " Legacy" , has done nothing but turn into some bitterness and left a sour taste in some peoples mouth.

I wish you the best in what you do bro, no matter which way the wind may carry you. God Bless

Crimsontidex - 50 sage

Proud Officer of Enshadowed
02-08-2005 09:02 PM

Mark Message as New
Highlight This Message
Print This Message
Print to End (Max 50)

Reply Reply

Options Options
Hagann@Permafrost
N/A

Hagann@Permafrost

Reply 3 of 6

Viewed 133 times

I was also a member of watchers on brell where this person who also has a toon named miyu on premafrost where many follwed in the mean time i was told when we started seeing less of him he went on vacation to oregon and that he told me he started a new job with ibm i was told by a close friend of his a officer at the time that it was all bull**bleep** that he went to oggok under this name which 1 of his alts in eq1 had as well.
Well if you are into lier's cheaters and poeple who con other people out pof pc hardware because they thought he was having a tough time in rl then this is the guy for you!!!
Send a tell to sasha on permafrost she will eb more then happy top tell you about it he said he didnt have time to play eq and was goign to hand over the guild he was runnign but rather then back down and say he couldnt handle it or want it and we all followed him here from brell serilis all uqua + players , he just decided to be a liar , zall i cna say his theifs ect you can all look out for and watch but a liar is someone you cna never ever trust, again if you are into pieces of **bleep** liek this that i cna never ever respect again for what he did to the 50+ players under him and what he did to such a nice kind caring woman and her husband whois a kind fellow is beyond me but some people are just into that i guess........semd some tells to random peeps in watchers send tells to me log onto eq1 look for watchers on brells erilis talk to the guild leader rabide ive had a long discussion with him about this if aletathis tries to call em a liar or what not are you goign to believe 50+ players or a born to be liar?

Hagann permafrost aka arcayne on brell serilis.
02-08-2005 09:41 PM

Mark Message as New
Highlight This Message
Print This Message
Print to End (Max 50)

Reply Reply

Options Options
Jessa@Permafrost
N/A

Jessa@Permafrost

Reply 4 of 6

Viewed 102 times

To quote you from your e-mail: "Not to mention I couldn't think of a higher form of disrespect than to accept such a wonderful gift from you, Sasha, and Linto and then ghost out, not gonna happen. " Disrepect, and lies. It disappoints me that we put so much trust in you to be stabbed in the back. Enjoy your EQ2 time, I wish you the best!
02-09-2005 07:30 AM

Mark Message as New
Highlight This Message
Print This Message
Print to End (Max 50)

Reply Reply

Options Options
Rhasa@Permafrost
N/A

Rhasa@Permafrost

Reply 5 of 6

Viewed 100 times

Well this came as a surprise to me. I also found a couple things strange in your application to Vengence and wanted to respond. However before doing so I would like to let the Vengence officers and leaders know my reason for contacting you concerning this post is simple courtesy. I would hope if someone came to Enshadowed on permafrost that was known to be a problem that we would be shown the same courtesy, if indeed you were in the position to supply such information. With that being said I am posting an email sent to me by Miyu, Aleathis, whoever he goes by now. I have blanked out a couple names that he mentions so as to lessen the drama that would most likely come from the email. The response pasted below was received on Jan 24th 2005, and was in reply to my emailing him and asking him where he has been. Please note the underlined sections of the paragraph.

Hay man, short and sweet version. I took a job that has me on the road 90% of the time, I cant even play now if I wanted to. XXXX has some serious RL matters to deal with. XXXXXX, well not much to say that you dont know~. When I left for my first assignment in WA someone started circulating the rumor that myself and a large group of people jumped server and left them to rot. Assuming it was XXXXXX or XXXXXXXXXXXX from screens I was sent. I posted the facts on the forums yet the rumor mill was working overtime and just distroyed the guild from within having nobody there to keep it in check.
Yes Legacy is dead, nobody wants to take leadership and I'll formally disband the guild when I get back this weekend. Sasha n crew seem content with the small remaining people as they are all RL friends. Feel free to snap them up if you wish, I dont see myself returning anytime soon, just dont have the time.

I wish you all the best of luck. I do wish I could keep playing but I have a real good opportunity here and I need to run with it. Maybe I'll catch up with you all sometime.

Take care man,

Chris/Miyu/Falundir

With that being said I guess you got your wish and are now able to play. As far as I know you never came back to perma and disbanded Legacy. You lied to us as a whole and server xfered your alt Aleathis, who started on Permafrost, and proceeded to play elsewhere while leaving your guild in the cold. It would have been better to have just been a man and stepped up, told us you were splitting for another server for whatever reason, and given guild to someone else. Instead you caused us to push writs, heritage, and guild status to lvl 11 in legacy before learning of your abandonment and server xfer. While we strived to build Legacy you split leaving officers like Methril to log in once a week to throw his weight around and then log. Should have just told us bro. We would have wished you well and kept in touch. Instead we bid you good riddance and come to warn Vengence of your actions so they dont end up a victum of you as well.

Rhasa Ghoull
Recruitment Officer
Enshadowed

02-09-2005 07:51 AM

Mark Message as New
Highlight This Message
Print This Message
Print to End (Max 50)

Reply Reply

Options Options
Aleathis@Oggok
N/A

Aleathis@Oggok

Reply 6 of 6

Viewed 6 times

The most unfortunate thing is we all came to EQ2 from Brell to start something new, something fresh that wasnt rife with drama and stress. We were doing very well for ourselves until the hollidays hit. You had your normal holliday abscenses, but on top of that one Officer quit, one Officer had RL issues preventing her from logging on, one Officer's buisness was taking off cutting his playtime to nil, and I took a new job. We, as Officers, worked very hard in keeping things together even tho we were unable to log on. Everyone we approached about becoming an Officer had no intrest. Without being able to log on, and nobody else wanting to step up there was nothing more we could do. At this time I am leaving for a 2 week training period and ask Kulaf to do what he can to keep things in order. By the time I return half the guild left to form Enshadowed, another third is in misc other guilds, and only 5 people remained in the guild. I offered GL to Sasha since it was only her family left and she said she did not want it so I told her to not wait around, the guild is already dead.

Jan 1st, Tooper shoots me an email saying him and some RL friends are playing over on Oggok, and due to the non-stop drama that became of Permafrost I decided to join him. The simple fact is due to RL we, as Officers, were just unable to log on to do our jobs, and nobody wanted to help. I'm very sorry some of you are bitter over this, but we did all that we could in the limitied circumstances. As I have said many times if you have any questions, talk to Kulaf or Athe, two people I hope you still trust who can verify the facts. We did the best that we could, and for this I have no regrets. I do hope you can appreciate though after all the infighting and drama, the reason that I choose to leave after everything was already beyond hope.

I do wish you all the best of luck, in whatever you do. I just wish you would of spent some time verifying the facts and learning the truth behind things instead of creating more drama.

<<<<< Noticeably absent in his application is where he never mentioned that he was a guild leader on Permafrost and how he used a few individuals for personal gain because people were kind.

(12/25/04 6:02 pm)
Reply Okay I am Tring out EQ2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What server was it that most the ppl went too

My parents got me a EQ2 and a 1/5 of Crown Royal so i guess i try it out for the trail period at least to see how it is.

Reply Re: Okay I am Tring out EQ2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEGACYNOTWATCHERS is on Permafrost, thats Falundirs guild.

Bane i believe is on blackburrow, and then therse a few others spread out across other servers.

(1/1/05 1:52 am)
Yea Christ forbide if there is any connection to where you came from

I have a 15 bard and 15 crusader on Najena~

The reason Legacy has tried hard not to be Watchers 2.0 is that we have members of other guilds from Brell also in our guild. We respect that fact and we all decided that it would be best for all to create a new identity in a new game. Probably the same reason Bane is not called Watchers.....but I will not speak for their reasons.

So that in a nutshell is why Legacy is not Watchers. I'm always a Watcher at heart in word and deed.

Re: Okay I am Tring out EQ2
actually Watchers in EQ was almost called BANE, and this time we went with it.

The original creators of Watchers actually had a guild named Bane on the Mith Marr server. Back then, you couldn't have the same name on multiple servers,(So we thought) so we had to use a different name when we moved to Brell and started a guild again.

If we could have kept Bane, or knew at the time that we could have (It's a grey area if you could or could not have a duplicate guild name) we definately would have.

(1/2/05 1:36 pm)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Shoot me an email when u get a chance.

Chaz and I are on Lavastorm. Haven't seen any Brell people there though lol. We joined a guild called Rising Pheonix. They are a bunch of peeps that played together on E'ci. Pretty small group of peeps, but very nice people.

But for the most part just chilling and taking my time trying to see everything, tradeskilling, and just having a great time , oh and making tons of cash doing Alchemy

Anyway, having a BLAST in EQ 2!

(1/3/05 2:57 pm)
Well if U are looking for me on EQ2 i am going as my old char name of "Domatrix" and i am an SR recurit atm . on the Permafrost server

So far i been having alot of Fun playing Defiler . Only thing that sux is idoit grps because it Hurts your exp grinding because thier debts.

Wonder how long before they make me change mylastname on EQ2

Hey Tak, I play a defiler on Perma as well, lvl 29, named Jeremyt. I joined a nice guild, named Anomaly. Lvl 14 guild atm, good peeps and fun to hang out with. Shoot me a tell some time.

Defilers unite!~ =) I should make lvl 40 tonight with my defiler on Blackburrow.

Would have been amusing if you named it Talos.

he mistyped Popeye, to go with his partner in crime Ollyve, however it came out as Atien ;/

Reply | Edit Re: Okay I am Tring out EQ2
I heard Vengence on Oggok is the in place to go..
Man......I am just floored.

??????????

A certain leader of a certain guild had "job issues" and had to quit, but suddenly ended up apping to another guild, thoughts on that Keld ~

I'll give you two guesses as to who it was, I'm sure you won't need the second.

I'm glad we went our own way.

Clearly I meant watchers on brell being named talos. Seeing as how Rykilth/Sithal seemed to be into DnD cleric/deity names.

Sire, do not h8.

alake being alake, what a shocking developement

where can i read the drama guys dont let me down here

I'm not normally at a loss for words but this just has me totally boggled. I kept getting tells from people who heard "rumors" of things right up to the night I logged on to find myself with no guild tag. It was not surprising at that point as for a week or so I was the only Legacy member still loggin on but the fact that I was defending this "story" right up to the end just sort of makes me sick.

For any old Legacy people who read this forum all I can say is I'm sorry for what happened and I wish I could have stopped it but I had no clue.

I am still playing Kulaf from time to time but with my more limited play time I have been mostly playing a new character I started to play with my friend and his son. So if yall want to talk about this send a tell to Grimwar.
www1.eq2boards.com/eq2gui...sage.id=38

I have been with Watchers for many years from Velious to Anguish of Omens.

hehe

With Watchers I was the primary raid puller as a Bard and also the class leader.

FALUNDIR, CLASS LEADER

I developed many different successful strategies for raid mobs from the old CT to Quarm and Uqua/Inktuka.

developed more like ripped from other servers am i correct

Thanks the the drama fix! I knew this would happen, sucks that some of you had to get caught up in it.

:arrow: Falundir X Viento
(2/9/05 10:13 pm)
When RL hits, games go on hold. Every officer had RL obligations step up around the hollidays and that was pretty much the end of it. This is my response to the thread and everything in it can be verified by Kula.

Quote:
The most unfortunate thing is we all came to EQ2 from Brell to start something new, something fresh that wasnt rife with drama and stress. We were doing very well for ourselves until the hollidays hit. You had your normal holliday abscenses, but on top of that one Officer quit, one Officer had RL issues preventing her from logging on, one Officer's buisness was taking off cutting his playtime to nil, and I took a new job. We, as Officers, worked very hard in keeping things together even tho we were unable to log on. Everyone we approached about becoming an Officer had no intrest. Without being able to log on, and nobody else wanting to step up there was nothing more we could do. At this time I am leaving for a 2 week training period and ask Kulaf to do what he can to keep things in order. By the time I return half the guild left to form Enshadowed, another third is in misc other guilds, and only 5 people remained in the guild. I offered GL to Sasha since it was only her family left and she said she did not want it so I told her to not wait around, the guild is already dead.

Jan 1st, Tooper shoots me an email saying him and some RL friends are playing over on Oggok, and due to the non-stop drama that became of Permafrost I decided to join him. The simple fact is due to RL we, as Officers, were just unable to log on to do our jobs, and nobody wanted to help. I'm very sorry some of you are bitter over this, but we did all that we could in the limitied circumstances. As I have said many times if you have any questions, talk to Kulaf or Athe, two people I hope you still trust who can verify the facts. We did the best that we could, and for this I have no regrets. I do hope you can appreciate though after all the infighting and drama, the reason that I choose to leave after everything was already beyond hope.

I do wish you all the best of luck, in whatever you do. I just wish you would of spent some time verifying the facts and learning the truth behind things instead of creating more drama.

Reply | Edit Re: Okay I am Tring out EQ2
still gratz on ditching something ya created and sticking behind your name and idea im not one to talk much on bailing ship for sure but ya should have used a better excuse like falling off a ladder or something.

:arrow: Falundir X Viento
(2/9/05 11:06 pm)
Heh Canni, the thing is I didn't leave until everyone had already gone really. We all did the best we could, but not having any management in guild online hurt everyone and everything we tried came up for naught. Dissapointing yes, but I'm sure Kula and Selah will attest that we did everything we could being unable to login ourselves.

Fal,

I don't remember you asking me to hold things together during your 2 week training. Here is what I remember:

1) Big blow up between Meth and Sess. Drags all officers into this.....Athe and Meth have a spat......Meth decides to quit.

2) You announce you are going on vacation until after the first week in Jan to visit some friends out of state and will only have access via laptop.

3) During the Christmas vacation timeframe I am just getting hammered from all sides between EQ2/job/holiday prep. I fire off an email/PM to you and Athe appologizing for not being on and basically telling you that I am thinking of stepping down as an officer due to my timezone (only PST person in an EST based guild) and my late login time (6:00 - 6:30pm most nights). I didn't feel I could contribute much as an officer since a lot of the guild logged off an hour or so after I would log on.

4) You replied that you had a new job with IBM and you would be managing system rollouts nationwide and would be on the road around 90% of the time and laptop play was just not going to cut it. At this point most of the Enshadowed people had left the guild, not that I blame them since there was no communication coming from the officer core and I take blame for that. You asked if Athe or I wanted to run the guild.

5) More members of the guild leave to join Enshadowed. Guild level plumetts to 6 or so.

6) It becomes painfully obvious that the guild is dead. I remain in the guild along with a list of about 20 or so names of people who never bothered to post that they were quiting the game as well as Sasha, Linto and a few other active people. I chat with them from time to time when I can log in to play. Sasha tells me she is thinking of server transfering. I wish her well and tell her I don't blame her at all and appologize for how things turned out.

7) Sasha and crew decide not to transfer and instead move to Enshadowed to be with friends. I have a few conversations via tells with Rhasa and Xenaria about what is going on and whether I want to join them in Enshadowed.

I stay in Legacy as basically the last active person. Not sure why......guess I just felt bad about the whole situation. I logged in sometime last week to no tag and I assumed that you deleted the guild.

I fully accept my part in Legacy's demise. I should have done a much better job communicating to the guild. I tried numerous times to do so via our guild forums but after Meth quit the forums never seemed to work for me. I know I blew it and for that I applogized to everyone I could reach including the folks from Enshadowed on their old EZboard forum.

If you decided to transfer on the first of Jan that was before the folks from Enshadowed had even left the guild. Enshadowed was not formed until the 3rd. After all this went down and SOE announced that they were going to open transfers from Perma to Grobb I sent you an email stating that I was thinking of moving there with my friend and his kid because the guild was basically dead and the lag on Perma was so bad it was ruining my enjoyment of the game and you made no mention to me at all that you had transfered......which you must have already done since the /movelog to Oggok was already over. You even made mention of the fact that you had reinstalled Diablo 2 on your machine because on the road that was all it could handle.

Now I see this app to this new guild and the playtimes you list make it seem like you are not on the road at all. I want to believe you because I consider you my friend from all of the times we chatted in channel as Bards in Watchers.

So if you tell me right now that you do indeed have this new job and you can still manage to play......I will believe you because you are my friend. If you tell me that this was all a lie and you just didn't know how to let the guild know that you were not having fun anymore and wanted to transfer......I will accept that and forgive you for not telling me the truth because I am your friend.

The not knowing which however really hurts
Basically mid Nov when they opened Oggok Tooper and I had some close friends from Credo who decided to start on that server since it was fresh so we made alts there to play with them every now and then. They made alt chars and only played them when we were on as well. Time went by and Toop got sick of the ensh drama in guild so decided to play his Oggok char full time and left Perma. That was about a week before I went out for training.

The reason I said Jan 1st is because emailed me on the first to state their intentions of leaving. Exact date I really cant give you because /played only says the 17th of nov. While on the road I'm extreamly busy, basically a 5 weeks on 1 week off deal. I was given a better laptop because the other died (wasnt me, really!) yet can only run EQ2 on extream performance and still with heavy lag, so when I get alil freetime on the road I just craft since that is about all I can do.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:arrow: EMAIL FROM ME TO MIYU :

If you have deleted your characters from the Permafrost server only to
create them on Oggok you could have told us. Those new Oggok
characters have many many hours of playtime invested in them. Too many
hours for you to have put in with your new job.

I've considered you a friend thus far and ignored the rumors and went
straight to you for the answers but this is a bit too convincing even
for me. Add to that the source of all of Hagann's information and
don't I feel like an idiot.

I carried on with Legacy because I felt good about what it stood for,
now all that it was is clearly tainted.

But I guess I'm through with all that, you know that we all know, you
know that I sent you a tell last night cross server to Aleathis on
Oggok. No more charades. Come clean.

RESPONSE FORM MIYU TO ME:

Hmm, what a lovely email to get in the middle of a rough day, where to
begin on this one. Let me see if I understand this correctly, you
happened to find another character, based on the popular name from the
Death Gate Cycle novels by Margret Weis and Tracey Hickman on another
server and for some odd reason it just has to be me?

I'm really sick of this drama Michelle. You have been told the truth
from day one. I do not see what I can add that you do not already know
of my life, and the reasons I'm not playing EQ2 at all right now. Not
to mention Hagann as a source? That is like using a 10 year old to tell
you how to invest in the stock market...

It sounds to me like you have already made up your mind. I see that
there is no point in me returning to EQ2 in my off time, so when I fly
back in Friday morning I'll either hand leadership over to someone else,
or disband the guild.

"A rumor is circulated that a bank is financally unstable, even tho it
is in perfect health and doing well. Effect: People start withdrawing
their money from the bank. Effect: The bank becomes financally
unstable." - Sneakers

That quote always comes back in some form or another. In this case it
shows exactly what happened to Legacy. Many people had RL issues at the
same time and stopped playing. A rumor was created all these people
left the server, even tho they had little relation to each other on a
personal level. The effect was the weak minded members bought it hook
and sinker and started leaving.

I have to ask you though, since Athe left at the same time I did, did
she get an email like this too?

RESPONSE FROM ME:

actually on the Athe subject, I called her to find out what she was
doing because I happen to know her IRL. In your case if I'm wrong
then I apologize but I checked in on Hagann's story through Methril,
he didn't know anything about your job but he did state that you did
not go to oregon and that you really had no plan on coming back to
Permafrost

RESPONSE FORM MIYU:

Next time you speak to athe, or kulaf ask them about Methril for me
since it would make you feel better to hear it from them instead of me,
but I'll cover it anyway. Starting at the point where Methril removed
Rhasa from the guild - Methril was asked to step down after crossing the
line in his actions. Much less to say he did not take this lightly and
has been extreamly hostile since, not to mention the fact he quit the
game outright. As far as him saying I didn't go to Oregon, I'm still at
a loss as to why that keeps coming up. I went to visit friends for
xmas, where is the scandel in it lol, and even if I didnt go, how would
it matter anyway.

Honestly Michelle if I was going to jump servers, you would of been the
first to know.

Something I want to share with you. Acouple of times in EQ1 the thought
pop'd in my head to jump servers and start fresh, but there was
something holding me back, something very dear to me, and that was my
friends. I have met so many wonderful people throughout the years in
online games, some very special and lasting friendships that there is no
way I would give them up, not for anything. Things may get tough, but
I'm always there and sticking it out, that is who I am.

*** All these emails were stamped January 25th, 2005 see if you can find the inconsistancies***

We can begin with him stating that Aleathis on the Oggok server is NOT his character and the January 25, 2005 was really the date that he "decided" to leave Legacy

- feel free to discuss

AND FINALLY LADIES THE FINAL POST

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:57 am Post subject: Final note.

I feel this is pointless, yet I have this character flaw of caring too much what others think, so I will post anyway.

First off you all know about the wookie invasion leading up to the disbanding of Legacy, so I will not reiterate that yet another time. What I will do is fill in some gaps and show you the REALLY REAL story....this time.

To x-members of Legacy, I feel I speak for all Officers when I say wookies can be great lovers.

To all my old friends, I know you are being given a blind faith choice here. You either belive that wookies invaded legacy, or the facts listed elsewhere. I would like to reiterate that anytime you asked if I was playing somewhere else before the last few days of Janurary you got an honest answer, I was not., accept for that email I sent Rhasa that clearly states I wasn't able to play at all., but still had a character on Oggok I was making a mad dash on levels with. I even said in my application that the only reason I wasnt higher lvl was due to me starting on permafrost.

I cannot think of anything that I have left out, accept the truth, and the wookies, that is all of it in a nutshell in detail. I guess the only reason I'm posting this is so old time friends can possibly see the tRoOtH and not get swept up in all of the rumors and lies that I told that are floating around started from a single, unrelyable, source...which is ofcourse myself.

To those who do not wish to belive me mind tricks apparently dont work on you, only money.

In EQ2 we are presented with a chance to relive what we cherished most in EQ1, and my greatest wish is to have Burzlaffs package in my mouth once more. I do hope EQ2 gives you this chance and it does fufill all your dreams., and wookie lusts.

Take care everyone, I'm sorry it had to end like this but Burzlaff is the only hairy wanger for me.

Chris a.k.a the anal bead master

Hope ya all enjoyed this lil story been to long since this board has had a real good read.

Shallon
Grand Elect Undergrounder

Post by Shallon » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:17 pm

First post!

Burz
Burzlaphdia

Post by Burz » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:28 pm

Holy long post...

I only saw
and my greatest wish is to have Burzlaffs package in my mouth once more.

Recap please!
EverQuest....FOOOOOOOO!

-=Xilanthanax=-
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Post by -=Xilanthanax=- » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:04 pm

This is an EQ1 board, not an EQ2 board. If you want to cause drama over anything in eq2, please visit your server or official rant boards.

Fuck off and die.
Make love? Fuck that, I'll make a slut cry. Fuck that, I'll make a slut cum nine times.

Hed PE - CBC (acoustic, live on Bubba The Love Sponge)
Hed PE - Let's Ride (live)
Skindred - Pressure (acoustic, live on Fuse)
Sevendust - Alpha (live)
Massive Attack - Teardrop (live)

Still playin eq, and waitin for Hellgate: London. 8)

Syeni Soulslasher MK6
Master ad V1t4m

Post by Syeni Soulslasher MK6 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:09 pm

So you suck and they don't wana play with your bitter ass ( i wonder why )

plz die kthx

superwalrus
kNight of the Sun (oxymoron)

hmmm

Post by superwalrus » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:13 pm

lol Falundir was a horrible bard when he was in Enshadowed. I think it took all of two weeks to kick him out. We had horrible luck with bards. First we had Falundir who stole shit from the guild vault and never returned it when asked; he would constantly bitch and moan how we weren't helping him enough, and how lucky we were to have such a great bard. THEN we had the joy of having Katran in Enshadowed who was just as bad (if not worse).

Jesus,

Walrus

Bahd Zoolander

Post by Bahd Zoolander » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:45 pm

Another anonymous troll?
Bahd Zoolander - Transcendent - On Vacation

Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian

Post by Ddrak » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:02 pm

Hard to call it "anonymous" when they leave their name in the emails.

Dd

Bahd Zoolander

Post by Bahd Zoolander » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:05 pm

Ah, I fell asleep after the first 4 lines or so.
Bahd Zoolander - Transcendent - On Vacation

jookkor
Prince of Libedo

Post by jookkor » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:29 pm

condensed version please. Or pay us to read this.

Grygonos Thunderwulf
Druish Princess

Post by Grygonos Thunderwulf » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:34 pm

I love when people think that all lessons learned about not being a fucktard in eq1 don't apply to eq2 or any other game for that matter... it's just hilarious shit... we could see better than ragefire rants soon if we open up an eq2 section.. some more stupid shit like this is bound to happen.

Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Post by Harlowe » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:10 pm

I only gave it a cursory look - because the world is filled with shiny objects and I am a cat - but from what I could see it was not worthy of forcing people to read a novella.

Summarize please... or throw in some sex.

Dost
thats not my baby

Post by Dost » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:26 pm

here's my summary of it (though i have to admit that i barely read any of it)

some guy started some guild on eq2. then he ditched it. now he is apping to some other guild on eq2 and the ppl from the first guild are trying to fuck him over.

there ya go. all in all its about a bunch of ppl who take eq2 far too seriously (especially considering it is such a shitty game). too bad that your little guild didnt work out. im sure it was entirely this guy's fault. but then again, who the fuck cares?

Ariannda Kusanagi
WTB New Title

Post by Ariannda Kusanagi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:33 pm

Damn it i even read the first half of that. Jesus Christ
Ariannda, in every game its Ariannda !
Babymage !©
Arch Magus of 70 long ass seasons - RETIRED
Battle tag Ariannda #1491

We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Falundir X`Viento
Knight of the Rose Croix (zomg French)

Post by Falundir X`Viento » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:19 pm

Condensed accurate version via timeline -

-Nov 9th Legacy created
-Nov 17th Tooper and Falundir make characters on Oggok to play casually with close friends.
-Mid Dec holliday attendance hits, all Officers were unable to log on for various issues, I fly out to oregon to spend the hollidays with some friends.
-Personal playtime stops.
-End Dec holliday attendance still in effect, I fly out to Washington.
-Rumor circulated in guild that everybody who hasn't logged on in awhile jumped to another server.
-Early Jan Enshadowed members decide to split off due to lack of any officers online, many members follow.
-Tooper decides he is sick of the drama and goes to Oggok full time.
-Mid Jan, only 4 active members remain in guild.
-I recieve a laptop capable of running EQ2 in extream performance under heavy lag, only good for tradeskilling. Deciding I didnt feel like dealing with the drama on Perma I tradeskill for alil on Oggok.
-End Jan I get home, everyone has left from guild that was active, I disband the guild and decide to join Tooper on Oggok.
-When approached about charater on Oggok I responded with it wasn't me, right or wrong, the reason I felt it was the proper choice was because the rumor mill was working overtime and people would think I was there the whole time, which is very inaccurate.

All in all this is just one of those moments where you see who your true freinds are. Since it really comes down to a he said she said situation. The thing that makes me sad is some people I considered good friends decided to belive the rumor instead of the truth, no matter how much I proved it.

Barrin
Some Newbie

Post by Barrin » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:41 pm

I personally believe Falundir 100%.

We were good friends growing up, back in the schoolyard and at the sandlot.. lots of good times.

anyway, he was often compared to George Washington due to his inability to tell a lie.

Trust me on this one guys!

Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Post by Harlowe » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:05 pm

You sound pretty level-headed up until ....
-When approached about charater on Oggok I responded with it wasn't me, right or wrong, the reason I felt it was the proper choice was because the rumor mill was working overtime and people would think I was there the whole time, which is very inaccurate.
Seriously, what the hell. Are you afraid of what people are going to say to you....in.a.game. Just wear big boy pants and tell it like it is. You can at least have some dignity then.

Saying it's not me or whatever just makes you look like a pussy or a liar. Who the fuck gives a shit about the "rumor mill" in an online game. The more power you give it to influence the things you say or don't say, the more you are buying into it as something meaningful. Plus it reflects pretty horse-shit on your character.

Tell them to suck a donkey for crissakes..

Gryphranger10
Perfect Mastah

Post by Gryphranger10 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:19 pm

falundir, you can always be my friend until you fail a ldon adventure...or have you already? :P

Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian

Post by Ddrak » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:00 pm

Raiding Anguish with Fal was always a blast.

Dd

Rykilth
Prov0st and Judge

Post by Rykilth » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:12 pm

It was a blast in Velious too.

Wait, he wasn't a member back then !
Rykilth
70th level Paladin of Mithaniel Marr <Retired~>
Watchers
Brell Serilis