Did Enshadowed disband? if so pay up my 10K Ironcracker

Where we bitch about retard n00bs - online and offline.
EQLizard
Grand Master Architecht

Post by EQLizard » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:51 pm

at least the sign on his shopping cart 'said' he was a doctor

Bahd Zoolander
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Post by Bahd Zoolander » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:49 pm

Was it a HMO? Those fuckers won't even pay for reacharounds anymore.
Bahd Zoolander - Transcendent - On Vacation

Terd
Mastah Elect of 9

Post by Terd » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:28 pm

In the words of the "Great Costanza"

"I think it may have moved"

Terd - Confused

Chants Evensong
Prince of Mercy (ya, right)

Post by Chants Evensong » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:59 pm

Was it "shrinkage" or...expansion?
Old Bard of Brell
Proud Member of Poison Arrow

Mattoa
Apprentice n00b

Post by Mattoa » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:30 pm

good to know i could aid in impacting your lives so much that you continue to talk about me even after i quit the game so long ago.

Reii Gaiasliege
Prov0st and Judge

Post by Reii Gaiasliege » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:46 pm

Yeah Mattoa, how dare you bring Enshadowed down! Getting guilded then quitting a month later, what were you thinking? The whole guild began to fall apart because you quit! Hell, even Nionailz came back! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Honestly, kids, it wasn't Mattoa. Things started to degrade long before he signed on as a recruit... it all began about the time I was guilded! Wait, wait, no... just kidding :)

Saevrok
Knight of St. Burzlaff

Post by Saevrok » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:21 am

Truth be told, it was the man on the grassy knoll. He fired the magic bullet, not lee harvey oswald.
Energy is neither created or destroyed, so it is fairly safe to assume the particles that make up your body will exist forever. We are all eternal.

Burz
Burzlaphdia

Post by Burz » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:51 am

Dal-Tex building fire escape conspiracy is way better and more plausible~
EverQuest....FOOOOOOOO!

Saevrok
Knight of St. Burzlaff

Post by Saevrok » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:01 pm

True burz, but not everyone here is a tinfoil hat nut and keeps up with the theories.
Energy is neither created or destroyed, so it is fairly safe to assume the particles that make up your body will exist forever. We are all eternal.

Burz
Burzlaphdia

Post by Burz » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Nothing tinfoil about that one.
EverQuest....FOOOOOOOO!

Saevrok
Knight of St. Burzlaff

Post by Saevrok » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:24 am

True, I know the balistics are off for lee harvey. But in reality I havent ever heard that theory, you got a link? I kinda like reading shit like that.

Burz
Burzlaphdia

Post by Burz » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:47 am

The DalTex (a building on the same corner as the School Book Depository Building) theory comes from the Altgens photo that shows the best possible angle of fire( to hit Kennedy in the correct spots) from the second floor fire escape area and what appears to be possibly a mussle flash. There's also 3 women in a window 2 rooms to the right that all appear to be looking in the direction of said flash and a man on the 3rd floor fire escape that doesn't look down leading to the possibility of a look out. The shot is incredibly more clear for the headshot at the time shown in the Zapruder film. Moments after the assassination the Dallas police arrested an unauthorized man aged 25 in the building but later released him because he claimed he was looking for a telephone. I personally think it's more plausable than the whole Grassy Knoll or Man in Doorway theories.

The sheer logic makes LHO impossible to have acted alone given his gun type, rate of fire and how quickly all the shots came off. Minimum time between shots for his type of rifle is 2.3 seconds without aiming. Connaly is supposivly hit by the same bullet as Kennedy yet it has the force as a fresh bullet, not one that allegedly went through someone else's body (Connally sustains massive bone and lung damage). Single bullet theory and magic bullet theory are bs. Connally gets hit roughly 1.6 seconds after Kennedy according to the still frames in the Zapruder film easily making both the mystery man and LHO acting in concert viable. There's also evidence easily suggesting in a cover up and framing of LHO: infamous photo of him posing with gun is fake -- the shadows of "his body" and facial shadows don't match up in one suggesting his face was superimposed on someone else's body. In another his body is tilted ackwardly in what looks like a weak attempt to line it up with his head. Kennedy's body is tampered with before the amature Bethesda autopsy: Autopsy person had never worked on a death by bullet wound, Kennedy was in a body bag upon arrival but wasn't in one when he left Dallas, Caskets were different from departure to arrival (as confirmed by people in Dallas and the people that recieved his body in Bethesda), hole in the back of his head was 4x bigger than what was measured in Dallas, and the most strange - Kennedy's brain was missing and never recovered (as evident by the doctors in Bethesda and the medical chart with all organ's weights listed sans brain).

Pix:

Plaza Layout
Doctored Photo (look at chin shadow and nose shadow)
Dal-Tex fire escape photo and line of sight
EverQuest....FOOOOOOOO!

jookkor
Prince of Libedo

Post by jookkor » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:38 pm

Reii, thats a given or he wouldnt have gotten in:p

Saevrok
Knight of St. Burzlaff

Post by Saevrok » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:05 pm

Thanks burz. Thats a new one for me and it certainly does make a lot more sense.