Halloween Party Tomorrow!

91.3% uncensored free-for-all (see, no false advertising here)
Taxious
Rum Guzzler

Halloween Party Tomorrow!

Post by Taxious » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:04 am

Just finished this project with a couple friends. Thought it might get a laugh. I'm dressing up as 'straight' for our party. I got some nasty assed clothes from the thrift store. A gross orange/red/black/puke colored plaid shirt and some green corduroy pants.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Post by Harlowe » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:15 am

That wouldn't be straight, that would be dressing up like a "dork". If you were truly going for a "Hey I'm a straight guy" look you should have went with some type of stereo-type like a sports jersey and ball cap. What you described could be seen on any number of emo gay guys at the 90's or Boom here - unless you making a man-pouch and a receding hairline and can go for that middle-aged man look.

Sorry, but you guys don't all dress like the QEFTSG group. It sounds more like a poor uptown emo-queer. They like to shop at Ragstock and the Vintage stores.

By the way, if those jello shots are in your house, be prepared to throw out rugs....furniture and whatever else people puke on. :lol:

My friends did orange and black/purple shots at last year's Halloween Party....they had to throw out some of their furniture. It's always guys throwing up on furniture. The girls seem to have the good sense (or are self conscious enough) to go into a bathroom or outside.

Syeni Soulslasher MK6
Master ad V1t4m

Post by Syeni Soulslasher MK6 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:19 am

Harlowe wrote:The girls seem to have the good sense (or are self conscious enough) to go into a bathroom or outside.
Ahahahaha NOT... Had girls puke in bed room (bed,floor), living room (couch,floor, and floor w/me on it), and laundry room (not the sink that was 2 feet to the left of the washer, why the fuck in the washer?!?! but was the easyest of the clean ups)

Maybe its becouse when chicks are that drunk guys drag them off outside or to the B room to play.....

Syeni Soulslasher MK6
Master ad V1t4m

Re: Halloween Party Tomorrow!

Post by Syeni Soulslasher MK6 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:21 am

Taxious wrote:A gross orange/red/black/puke colored plaid shirt and some green corduroy pants.
Who the fuck wears corduroys anymore??? I dont even use corduroy for shop rags..

Ickhor
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Ickhor » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:59 am

/raisehand

What's wrong with courdoroy? You guys are haters.

jookkor
Prince of Libedo

Post by jookkor » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:41 am

I dont know why people always make stupid things like Jello shots and yukaflux. its the mix that makes people puke! seriously! Sure you can down 30 ounces of liquor in a 30 minute period and be alright, but can you down THIRTY GLASSES OF FREAKING COCACOLA without getting an upset stomache? I doubt it. I know I sure cant. if you want to have a theme party and not have people get sick from your novelty mix, just offer straight shots of liquor, and instead use interesting methods of injesting Narcotics, Like giving everybody one shot with 5-15 hits of Acid in it (make sure its random so you dont know who's on what! And uh make sure people know what their getting into first), or lines spiked with mesc.

I always wanted to dump a keg of beer into a tub so people could play "bobbing for carkeys" But I just cant bring myself to waste beer like that.

SabiarofErudin
Grand Elect Undergrounder

Re: Halloween Party Tomorrow!

Post by SabiarofErudin » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:59 pm

Taxious wrote:Just finished this project with a couple friends. Thought it might get a laugh. I'm dressing up as 'straight' for our party. I got some nasty assed clothes from the thrift store. A gross orange/red/black/puke colored plaid shirt and some green corduroy pants.

Damn it Taxious..all those long nights on Alarius raids when you would get me into the "sekrut" alarius mage only channel and have cybor with me, I thought you were just joking...you didn't tell me you were really gay. Not to mention gnome mage + erudite mage gay sex isn't natural...

Taxious
Rum Guzzler

Post by Taxious » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:14 pm

OMG I loved gnomes when I was playing EQ. Funny, the short little guys are the ones I'm most attracted to also...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Ariannda Kusanagi
WTB New Title

Post by Ariannda Kusanagi » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:05 am

Now come on, you BOTH know that neither Erudites nor gnomes are REAL mages, although Erudites are close
Ariannda, in every game its Ariannda !
Babymage !©
Arch Magus of 70 long ass seasons - RETIRED
Battle tag Ariannda #1491

We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Taxious
Rum Guzzler

Post by Taxious » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:39 am

Only saw 3 people puke. 2 were outside and one was outside our bathroom floor. :x

Some skanky bitch just walked in, puked, then walked upstairs.

Pretty good party all in all! The jel-o shots were gone within 30 min ~

Jarochai Alabaster
The Original Crayola Cleric

Post by Jarochai Alabaster » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:41 am

I'm making three batches of brownies for my Halloween/Housewarming party, and spent far more than I should have on make up and latex prosthetics to be a zombie.

And Tax, you won't be dressed as a hetero, you'll be dressed as an idiot. A colorblind idiot. (BTW, I did the breeder costume last year. Since I don't dress like a fag to begin with, I took a black marker and wrote "I love sex with girls" on a white t-shirt. Cheap and retarded, I know, but then again so are most breekers~ /kneeslap)

Add me to the list of people who actually do wear courdoroys. Comfiest shit out there.

Oh yeah, one last thing. Jello shots, mixed drinks, and beer are for pansies. If your goal is to get drunk, swig the hard liquor straight from the bottle like a fucking man. Don't forget the brown paper bag; it adds to the effect of looking like a completely idiotic drunken buffoon, which is admittedly half the fun of getting drunk in the first place. :D
"I find it elevating and exhilarating to discover that we live in a universe which permits the evolution of molecular machines as intricate and subtle as we."
-Carl Sagan

SicTimMitchell
E Pluribus Sputum

Post by SicTimMitchell » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:44 am

Be a freak all year long.

(I hate Halloween. The only worse holiday is New Years, when everybody makes themselves miserable trying desperately to have the best time of the year.)
Bangzoom
94 Ranger of Karana
Veteran Crew, through and through

Taxious
Rum Guzzler

Post by Taxious » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:29 pm

BAH! New Years is my favie holiday, followed by 4th of July. (Not that I'm uber patriotic)

Actually I must admit, the courdoroys were very comfortable! I also ended up taping a naked girl on my back and wrote "Indiana Bones and the temple of poon" on her. I kept getting comments from straight guys on how hot she was (My roommates picked her out) before some guy ripped her off. :(

Ariannda Kusanagi
WTB New Title

Post by Ariannda Kusanagi » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:30 pm

this is why i'm perfectly happy to be working damn near every holiday this year. Night before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th, 31st of December and January 1st.

I'd rather just get the holiday pay since no one else wants to work all holidays

Bah Humbug

SabiarofErudin
Grand Elect Undergrounder

Post by SabiarofErudin » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:47 am

Ariannda Kusanagi wrote:Now come on, you BOTH know that neither Erudites nor gnomes are REAL mages, although Erudites are close
Weren't you considered one of the worst high lvl mages on Brell? :P

Never saw you play..although I do remember a female erudite mage that was particularly horrible.

Hakthek
Master ad V1t4m

Post by Hakthek » Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:55 pm

Ari was a human if I recall correctly.

Ariannda Kusanagi
WTB New Title

Post by Ariannda Kusanagi » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:57 pm

Ari IS a human, my accounts reactivated and no i wasn't considered one of the worst high lvl mages on brell. I knew and still know my class, and i have some stories of other mages (none on here that i can recall atm, but on Povar) that would just make you laugh hysterically.

Lvl 70 mage. I ask "Are you casting Sinia?" he says "What's Sinia ? I have MALOsinia, but it's like a lvl 60 spell and i've never cast it... what's it do anyway ?". Ari says "... you're letting him recruit why ?"

Ickhor
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Ickhor » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:24 pm

Are there really any bad mages?

I mean, making mod rods isn't that hard.

Xican
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Eh.

Post by Xican » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:57 pm

Mod rods... The bane of my EQ existence.
"If beer has never touched your lips, you've never dropped the mitts or packed a dip, chances are you're not a hockey player, and if you are -- chances are you're not a very good one"
-Todd Bertuzzi

Ariannda Kusanagi
WTB New Title

Post by Ariannda Kusanagi » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:31 pm

/mourns original mod rods