Teacher touched my naughty bits.....

91.3% uncensored free-for-all (see, no false advertising here)
Kulaf
Soverign Grand Postmaster General

Teacher touched my naughty bits.....

Post by Kulaf » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:28 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,147179,00.html

Man! Where were all these hot looking sex crazed teachers when I was in school!?!

Flunkie
Knight of the Rose Croix (zomg French)

Post by Flunkie » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:56 pm

I wonder the same thing, they didn't exist at my high school either.

Taxious
Rum Guzzler

Post by Taxious » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:26 pm

I always wanted a teacher like Mrs Tingle!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Robyn the Ranger
Word Associate This, Bitch!

Post by Robyn the Ranger » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:47 pm

for what? to go shopping with?
Kaow the Relic Hunter - Horde of Wyrmrest Accord
Dorä the Explorer - Horde of Wyrmrest Accord

Rick Astley will NEVER: 1. Give you up 2. Let you down 3. Run around 4. Desert you 5. Make you cry 6. Say goodbye 7. Tell a lie 8. Hurt you

Xican
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Eh

Post by Xican » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:09 pm

That pic of the teacher on the far left in that article looks like some of the ugliest trash I've seen in a while. Where does that article get off calling anything like that "beautiful"?
"If beer has never touched your lips, you've never dropped the mitts or packed a dip, chances are you're not a hockey player, and if you are -- chances are you're not a very good one"
-Todd Bertuzzi

Akhbarali
Commander of the Temple

Post by Akhbarali » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:11 pm

What amazes me is that the guys actually talk and end up ruining things. I cannot imagine the scenario where I would have done something that threatened a regular booty call from an attractive teacher when I was 13-17. Even if I was tired of the situation, I would just move on without getting her in trouble. Some people just can't keep their fucking mouths shut.

We had a female teacher that got high with students after hours but that was back in the 70's. She was barely older than us (probably 22-25, she wouldn't say) and never got in any trouble unless it happened well after I graduated.

Akhbar

Akhbarali
Commander of the Temple

Re: Eh

Post by Akhbarali » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:13 pm

Xican wrote:That pic of the teacher on the far left in that article looks like some of the ugliest trash I've seen in a while. Where does that article get off calling anything like that "beautiful"?
She was first arrested a long time ago (10+ years) and at the time wasn't so haggard and trashy looking. That is her after spending quite a few years in the pokey.

Akhbar

Xican
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Eh.

Post by Xican » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:15 pm

P.S.
Rebecca Boicelli (search) was arrested last month on statutory rape and related charges after DNA tests confirmed that a former student fathered her 2-year-old baby when he was 16.
Fuckin' A. I'd love to see that conversation in his circle of friends.

"Hey, Billy. What'd you do this weekend?"

"I went to Johnny's party and got drunk! It was crazy!"

"That's nothing, I went to Tony's house and we smoked some of his Dad's weed!"

"Wow, that's insane... Hey, what'd you do, Tommy?"

"Oh, y'know that art teacher, Mrs. Boicelli? Yeah. I knocked her up."

"..."

"..."

"So, you guys wanna go to the mall?"
"If beer has never touched your lips, you've never dropped the mitts or packed a dip, chances are you're not a hockey player, and if you are -- chances are you're not a very good one"
-Todd Bertuzzi

Flunkie
Knight of the Rose Croix (zomg French)

Post by Flunkie » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:06 pm

Akhbarali wrote:Even if I was tired of the situation, I would just move on without getting her in trouble. Some people just can't keep their fucking mouths shut.
Akhbar
You have to figure that for every idiot that runs their mouth off and creates a mess for the teacher, there are a hundred or more that do it and never say a word to anyone until they are way out of high school.

Garrdor
Damnit Jim!

Post by Garrdor » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:26 am

I blame Van Halen.
Didn't your mama ever tell you not to tango with a carrot?

Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian

Post by Ddrak » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:31 am

/airguitar

Riggen
kNight of the Sun (oxymoron)

Post by Riggen » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:19 am

Flunkie wrote:
Akhbarali wrote:Even if I was tired of the situation, I would just move on without getting her in trouble. Some people just can't keep their fucking mouths shut.
Akhbar
You have to figure that for every idiot that runs their mouth off and creates a mess for the teacher, there are a hundred or more that do it and never say a word to anyone until they are way out of high school.
I kinda figure the same thing. You never hear about the ones that get away with it. Akhbar is right though. Some people just can't help but run their mouths.
EQ: Riggen Silverpaws * Natureguard * Forever of Veteran Crew
WoW: Simbuk the Kingslayer, Riggen, Ashnok

Syeni Soulslasher MK6
Master ad V1t4m

Post by Syeni Soulslasher MK6 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:40 am

Riggen wrote:
Flunkie wrote:
Akhbar
I kinda figure the same thing. You never hear about the ones that get away with it. Akhbar is right though. Some people just can't help but run their mouths.
Its why its almost always the HOT ones, damn bragging